Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just getting started

Well, I can begin this blog with telling that I have a great time on TAW, though it is pretty hard to follow up on everything sometimes.
We did construction and perspective drawing the first couple of weeks, and then we began animating balls and other basic stuff for 3 weeks.
The following videos are from those 3 weeks:

Golfball:
video

Frog and Fly:
video

Ball with attitude:

video

The flour sack:
video



The next two weeks we worked with walks, which was very difficult, we worked with the Pink Panther as our character, which I found amusing. Here are the results:

Pink Panther Sidewalk:

video

Pink Panther Table Slam:
video


Pink Panther Walk cycle:
video


Pink Panther Character walk:

video

1 comment:

  1. Let me just start by saying that you are extremely talented. I guess you don't need me saying so, it is just obvious.

    Let me finish by saying thanks for sharing these wonderful images with me.

    P.S. You would get a lot more traffic if all of your image file names were accurate descriptions of the picture. Sorry but the online marketer in me had to get that out.

    ReplyDelete