Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exam and start of summer!

So, I know that at least a few people wanted to see my exam, so here it is:

Untitled from Sandra N. Andersen on Vimeo.


We had to do a 4 sec. animation of "Bill sr." from "Familly dog". I've passed, so I can now look forward to next year, where I'm going to learn 3D animation. I'm sure it's gonna be great!

I haven't uploaded that much lately as I've worked with a french school, and learned to use flash. I can not upload my animations from that period due to copyright.

I'm planning to draw as much as I can during summer, so hopefully I'll get to put some old fashioned drawings up.
In Juli I'm going to be an intern on a short animated film called "Simon and Squid" which is about global warming.

However, right now I'm just enjoying life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment